Thread: UK Timeline The Last of Us
View Single Post
Old 24-01-2023, 22:22   #16
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Last of Us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
It’s good, enjoying it. Nothing really groundbreaking. Man has lost his daughter, now gains a surrogate daughter that could save humanity, has to get her across America where they will face a litany of horrors far worse than the ever present threat of the zombie hoard.

They’ll grow to love each other.

The thing is, two episodes in, I loved the walking dead. But that went on for 11 years and I stopped watching after 7 or 8.

So hopefully they’ll keep this series tight, concise and full of action, I also hope they keep revisiting the outbreak origins.
Not watched it yet but if it closely mirrors the games which there are only 2 I can't see them dragging it out that long.