Thread: UK Timeline Doctor Who
View Single Post
Old 30-10-2022, 22:42   #724
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Re: Doctor Who

Well I finally got to see last weeks special (was busy last weekend).

It was nice to see a lot of old faces, both doctor and companions (Ace was one of my favourites, as was Jo Grant). I also liked Graham, it was a shame he left.

Overall, I didnt think it was too bad as an episode, good to see Daleks being evil again, as well as Cybermen (who finally ditched that weird gold problem) and the Master being properly evil again. The best part, of course, was the departure of Jodie. She has been a complete disaster IMO, and clearly the makers seem to think so, they have resorted to pulling in Tennant to try and revive its fortunes - before the black guy takes over in 2024 (or possibly in an Xmas Special at the end of 2023).

I still think he was chosen purely as yet another "inclusive" token (a trend thats infecting and killing all shows) - but that said, I will see how it goes, he may turn out to be great. He cant be any worse than the last one.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote