View Single Post
Old 30-12-2017, 00:58   #68
Dave42
cf.mega poster

Services: V.I.P 120 tivo and v+
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
I could not agree more with theone2K10.

I have said before on this forum that VM were offered SA many times at a reasonable rate, but typical VM they want channels on the cheap.

BUT, with BT and SKY agreeing to share channels, VM should jump at the chance to get these channels and pass on the channels to it loyal customers - for which l am not.

VM do not provide a good service in my view - again today , l have had trouble with VM.

I am sure some members will say that l am ranting. But, if am l paying a lot of hard earned money each money to get at least 80% service. Then they are worth it.

In 2018, VM will again increase the prices more than once, and take channels off. And yet, with the channels merge with Sky, and BT. It should be cheaper for customers.

But yes, l agree that each of them should bang there heads together. And put customers first and treat them with upmost respect
reasonable rate how many times have sky been told off by Ofcom for overcharging Arthur more than 1 put it that way they offered a high rate knowing no sensible company would pay it

---------- Post added at 00:58 ---------- Previous post was at 00:44 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
We'll have to agree to disagree on this as vm aren't as innocent as they make out, i'm surprised anyone wants to do business with them tbh with they way vm constantly go crying to ofcom.
I'm not defending SKY but i don't think SKY are entirely to blame for SA not being on vm.
I've said it many times vm messed up by selling their channels i know vm got a load of HD etc but money would of talked there and vm would of still had channels to use as leverage.
If SKY were really this spiteful nasty monster some claim then why are the rest of the SKY channels on vm, SKY could easily of said "no thankyou" but they didn't.
Same as some shout BT are a nasty spiteful monster, if they are then why did they allow vm to have BTsport in xl pack?
The reality is SKY,VM,BT etc are as bad as each other and need their heads banging together.
Ultimately with all their bickering it ends up being us the consumer that pays for it.
would have lot less channels no way they would got the hd channels without selling they channels to sky most VM customers complained about not having the HD channels and I was one of them I say again VM did right thing on this