View Single Post
Old 21-12-2016, 18:27   #1224
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
Take your "I love Trump" glasses off for a moment. He is just swapping one elite for another
I don't have those glasses sorry, nor do I love Trump so keep your dunce hat to yourself. I am however, glad she, the crooked one, did not win and that's the difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
That's quite different from if the US hacked one of our parties.
I like how you completely ignored the point about Hillary trying to suggest they should have rigged the Palestine Elections back in 2006, so they could determine who was going to win, why is this any different to the so called accusations of foreign nations trying to influence the 2016 US Elections ?

(Clue: it is no different.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien
Well Russia selectively revealed the truth didn't they? No RNC e-mails got released (although the FBI do believe they were hacked).
Did 63 Million Americans get held up a gun point when they were casting their vote for Trump back on November 8th ? Majority of these Americans had made up their mind up, even IF there was an attempt by the Russians or any other foreign entity to influence the Election, which I just don't buy that there was.