Thread: 4K New tv which is 4k?
View Single Post
Old 19-11-2019, 20:19   #16
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: New tv which is 4k?

We replaced our main 32" TV with another 32" TV and it looked tiny at first, such had been the progress in technology in the 10 years that meant the frame had been greatly reduced. It is lovely however and makes the room feel bigger. I'm so glad we didn't go bigger. It was a resolution increase though,as it was Full HD, unlike the weird in-between resolution we had before.

On the PC monitor front, I chose one to upgrade one room last year from a 17" screen to a 24" Full HD for much less than the equivalent proper TV. It's hooked up to a Freeview PVR (I already had) and I'm pretty pleased with it. The only problem is there's no remote for the monitor speakers (that particular PVR doesn't have a changeable box volume unlike a FV PVR in another room), but I can add a soundbar with a remote at a later date if I feel like it.

Vince is your existing TV Full HD? Or 720p or an in-between resolution?
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote