View Single Post
Old 14-11-2019, 15:23   #7
admars
cf.mega poster

admars has reached the bronze age
admars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze age
Re: Is this the death of Pay as you go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
I'm still on an Orange PAYG plan even though EE took them over ages ago. Its very good value for a light user, EE have tried every trick to get me off it !
yeh, my parents turned up at my house a few weeks ago, with a new phone, their old one had buttons.

apparently my mum wanted a touch screen phone as she thought it would be easier to type texts, they only use it emergencies really, but she was told they no longer do payg.

my missus tried to explain to my mum that's not true as she has EE payg, as she doesn't use it much!

My parents don't have internet at home, so my mum is now quite enjoying coming to mine or my aunt's to use my wifi!

so, yeh, it's annoying they think ppl don't want payg, and push ppl off it, but luckily my mum is now happy to have internet at home/on the go, even if she does get confused (she sent me a friend request on FB, I didn't know what to do she later explained she meant to follow me on instagram to see pics of the kids I post that she has seen at my aunt's!)
admars is offline   Reply With Quote