View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 18:08   #366
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
As I have said on many occasions, there are advantages to the consumer in having all the SVOD services accessible from one box. That way, you can use the V6 to search for any programme and have all your bookmarked programmes from each streaming service listed under 'My Shows'. No need for additional boxes, fire sticks and so on.

I, too, can access Prime from my Amazon Fire Stick, my Roku stick and my smart TV. If I could access it from my V6, it would make my life much easier. Hell, even my wife could access shows on Amazon, which she cannot do at the moment.

Not everyone wants to spend money on additional gadgets to enable them to watch their favourite programmes. The V6 should be all you need, and there should be an array of streaming services available. Surely you can see how handy that would be - except, of course, I almost forgot that you are averse to change.
Sorry you didn’t answer my point so a more direct question is how does it benefit Virgin (or Sky) for that matter to essentially give over their platforms for no benefit to themselves?
jfman is offline   Reply With Quote