View Single Post
Old 26-03-2017, 16:40   #971
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
He's his own worst enemy, or maybe in some people's rose-tinted eyes, a flawed genius.

I've said on a couple of occasions that Trump is an egotist. That works for and against him at different times.

The point is, he put forward policies that in my view are essential in the times we are currently living in. Where Political Correctness is blinding so many peoples' common sense thought process, Islamic terrorism is real, therefore border security is essential. Traditional moral values are being trashed and globalism, which has left so many people behind, and threatens the national sovereignty of individual countries has only temporarily been halted. Wars are far from over, so building up the military, makes good sense.

Let's hope he learns from healthcare bill. In general, he's fighting the right wing Republicans on one side, who in my view are not interested in a fair society and the Democrat members with liberal values, who hate him so much because of the policies I outlined above, and won't support him out of principle, on the other side.