View Single Post
Old 17-02-2011, 14:45   #2
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Show us your Aquariums

I am down to a couple of small tanks, that's if they even qualify for the title of tank.
I have a small 15ltr Biorb that is home to 3 White Cloud Mountain Minnows, the other resident, a Glass shrimp having died last week. With all the cold weather I installed a small heater and as I am running the Biorb at 22C I am considering adding a couple of Cherry Shrimps if I can manage to get any that are big enough not to be live food for the WCMM.

My second tank/large vase houses my Moss Balls and this, together with a larger but as yet unconditioned tank, will be the home to the main Cherry Shrimp colony when I manage to track some down.

I will try to get some pictures if I can move the cat away from his favourite view point.