View Single Post
Old 28-09-2018, 14:42   #14
daveeb
cf.mega poster

daveeb has reached the bronze age
daveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze age
Re: Retentions - what phone options to dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
I wasn't brave enough to quibble at the first offer or threaten to cancel so seeing this is the first time i have done this i accepted their first offer of £76 a month for Full House TV, 200mbit BB and phone and hopefully they added free caller display on to it seeing it is going free soon, so i am pretty happy and should get a better deal in 12 months time now i know what i need to do.

If dialing from a VM home phone i dialed 150 1,1,4 then did a password check.

How long does it take to show up on My Virginmedia, the BB has already upgraded.

Hi, you seem to have saved a reasonable amount . I guess you are in a new contract ?
As for the myVM i'm not sure how long it takes, but assuming you got a new contract (they will have sent you an online form to sign if you did) then you should get a confirmation e-mail with the new charges within 24 hours.
daveeb is offline   Reply With Quote