View Single Post
Old 17-10-2020, 13:30   #7
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Freeview reception

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbrown View Post
My problem with freeview is the programme guide as the vast majority of listings say "No information"
I've got a TV that does that for a quite a few channels, though in my case it can be intermittent. It's 10 years old the TV and SD only, so it's quite possible in my case, and maybe yours, it's because there's a lot more services to be listed on the Freeview programme guide these days, than there was back then, and it simply hasn't the memory capacity to cope. I get that impression with mine.

If you're TV allows you to manually delete channels, I suggest trying to delete all the TV and Radio stations that your household doesn't use, as this can help. I've used this with other Freeview devices successfully.

It's worth a retune like Ken W above says though.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote