Thread: PS5 thread
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2020, 21:22   #117
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: PS5 thread

I know people are lining up the drive slot and usb but I don't think that works out. Especially when you see the controller looks huge compared to the Series X one, in some of the comparisons where the controllers were left in it.

---------- Post added at 20:22 ---------- Previous post was at 20:16 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimt View Post
Yeah so close to what I guessed based off the drive. It looks better without a drive though. The Pro version will be about the length of the Xbox when that comes out. Oh and the Spiderman game isn't actually a new game. It's an expansion for the PS5 version of Spiderman. Still looks class though.
Where did you read it was an expansion? It's a separate game. IE you don't need the other game.