View Single Post
Old 19-03-2004, 23:25   #30
DrAwesome
Inactive

DrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DrAwesome Send a message via MSN to DrAwesome
Smile Re: Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump......

Quote:
Originally Posted by dellwear
Have you got any links that let you track how far your order has got with BT Wholesale???
Just the util that checks that BT have switch on activated your adsl service and the only other web site i have is a pre-registration - registration check web site i remember checking on the http://www.bt.com/broadband/ site for a customer order checker & couldnt find one i did however find a checker that tells you if the trigger level is upto its limit i think i posted that link earlyier as some people were complaining that their 512k/1meg services dropped to 56k speeds after just getting their adsl line activated and with the link i provided they found out that the trigger level at their local BT exchange was waiting for the trigger levels to be raised (something that can take BT upto 4 months to do).
DrAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote