View Single Post
Old 29-06-2016, 10:48   #727
Gavin78
Ice Cold

Services: XL TV M Phone 200MB BB
Gavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these parts
Re: Post-Brexit Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
Vodafone are considering moving their HQ from the UK:

Vodafone could move London HQ outside UK post-Brexit

They have a Bigger EU customer base and employ more staff in the EU, but my point is they would have had every intention to move anyway. I wasn't implying they would stop trading with the UK they would have to have some companies over here anyway to maintain UK trade and customers unless they want to cut ties with 18m people then so be it.

Like I said companies like this are like pop up shops one goes down another one pops up to take it's place.

but If the EU was that good then why do a lot of companies offshore their calls centres to Indian?

It doesn't wash with me if these big companies want to move out to the EU then let them when the whole thing collapses they'll want to come running back and find someone else has already moved in.

---------- Post added at 10:48 ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
Yes,it may be better to invoke A50 ASAP. Had leave (or even the Government) actually done any planning rather than just infer we would have more money to spend on the NHS and would reduce immigration, we may have been in a position to do so without severe financial repercussions.

Also, as asked before, if you aren't concerned with Race, why introduce your own into the thread?

Cameron has an issue with stirring the Racist pot as well. He's even told Brussels that basically 50% of the country are Racists. Its just a shame he forgot to mention the rest

I guess Leave couldn't do any planning only possibilities till the referendum was decided as the EU said they will not discuss any deals till A50 is made so here we are they are in talks now.

Problems with some people is they want everything done yesterday but you can't fix "stupid"