Thread: Football The Scottish Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 20:17   #38
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: The Scottish Football Thread

At the moment Scottish football is run by Celtic, you might as well give them the title on the first day of the season, as to me they get away with murder and the referees are scared stiff of them.

Have you noticed that Celtic win matches in the last five minutes of games ?

I think the good thing is that with Rangers being in the lower tier of football - the small clubs will get that extra revenue. I wonder what will happen when Rangers get back into the SPL, which will take two years, probably the SFL will take out another court order stopping them playing in the top tier, sorry Scottish football is finished.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote