View Single Post
Old 18-07-2019, 13:51   #5718
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
Let's look at it what was originally said.

If he meant Amazon customers, or any member of the public, why make the distinction at all?

He means Virgin customers. Will they get a special price for the football, not the standard price.
I said only Amazon subscribers. That is the answer to the first point.

On the matter of price, I would have thought that was obvious too, for two reasons. Firstly, to get Amazon Prime, you have to subscribe directly, not through Virgin Media. Secondly, yet again, there is no additional cost to get the football if you are an Amazon Prime subscriber.

I suspect that in the future, it will be possible to subscribe to all the streaming services through Virgin Media and at a 'bundle' discount, but we are not there yet.