View Single Post
Old 23-04-2019, 14:23   #5159
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Why would i want to turn the V6 on when it takes me about 3-5 seconds to click the Prime app on the TV which is about 2 clicks on the same button area and i could easily do it with my eyes closed.

I'm not saying i wouldn't use it but at the moment the apps on my TV are still modern and instant and i don't have to go into different menus to see the apps.

---------- Post added at 14:03 ---------- Previous post was at 14:01 ----------

Quicker than using it from your TV?
So you turn off your V6? Why? We keep ours on all the time.

No wonder you say it takes longer!

---------- Post added at 14:23 ---------- Previous post was at 14:22 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobboEdin View Post
It’s currently a single button press on my TV’s remote to access the Amazon app but when it comes to V6 it will hopefully be integrated into series link so a single press from My Shows to get to a program.
Yes, of course. I was forgetting that some remotes have a Netflix and Amazon button.