View Single Post
Old 20-03-2014, 09:55   #35
Taf
cf.mega poster

Services: TVXL BBXL Superhub 2ac (wired) 1Tb Tivo
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Re: 0845 and 08457 numbers

Quote:
Thanks for sending in your email, I’m sorry to see you’ve been unexpectedly charged on your home phone.

I’ve taken a look and can see the call in question was for the amount of 78p. I’m happy, as a one time gesture of good will, to credit you one month’s worth of line rental for this oversight.

Unfortunately, our ‘tickles’ are no longer in circulation nor valid as a special offer.

We do have our Talk 08 £2 and Talk 08 £5 packages.

Talk 08 £2 will give you 250 minutes worth of calls to any 0845 / 0870 number. The Talk 08 £5 gives you 250 minutes worth of calls to any number beginning 08.

If you wish to take us up on these offers, give us a call on 150 and we’ll get them added to your account.
"For as long as you're a Virgin Media home phone user" is what I signed up for. So when did I stop being a VM home phone user?
Taf is offline   Reply With Quote