View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 13:13   #4654
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Yes, well I haven't changed my view on this yet. While there are still programmes worth seeing on the pay tv channels, I will continue to subscribe to them if they are not replicated elsewhere.

I have already ditched Sky Cinema through Virgin and now watch those films through Now TV. So the process has begun. I'm just waiting for the industry to catch up with my view of the future world.

---------- Post added at 11:59 ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 ----------

Speaking for myself, I only watch Netflix and Amazon originals anyway.
Many of which aren't actually Netflix Originals they are just advertised as such in territories other than that of the host broadcaster.