View Single Post
Old 23-06-2022, 01:26   #444
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Freeview changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy UK View Post
But QVC is broadcasting QVC Style and QVC Beauty SD with QVC Extra 24/7 on Freeview Channel 16 via Red Button so QVC is not going to pay for any more broadcasting time on COM6 in my view.
The impression of QVC customers I have is they are less likely to be the sort to have their TVs connected to the internet so are unlikely to use the Red Button streams. A daytime, rather than primetime broadcast slot will be cheaper, and they aren't going to paying for COM7 stream any more, so those funds could be reallocated.

Anyway, it was just a thought, and I hope it doesn't happen.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote