View Single Post
Old 22-06-2022, 22:49   #440
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Freeview changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy UK View Post
Just thinking out loud.

Why did Narrative Capital Partners launch Pop Player on Freeview?

I can Narrative Capital Partners looking to save money on a costs of Pop and Tiny Pop on Freeview.

And with Horror Xtra hours being rumour as 5pm to 3am it owners can sell it 3am to 5pm to a other broadcaster I only listed NOW 80s due to COM 7 closing next week.

Three 24 hours slots are free as of today. With five channels looking for new homes as far as I know as of June 30th.
Thanks MB.

Pop Player, the app, was already part of Freeview Play app lineup so I'm not that sure what they've got out of it other than the name acting like advertising on the EPG.

Here's a thought, which I'd rather didn't happen...but it occurred to me...QVC Style occupies a 1pm to 7pm slot shared with QVC Beauty SD, also on COM6. Maybe it's taking the 3am to 5pm slot to enable QVC Beauty SD to go 24hrs...from the money saved from the HD versions closing down on COM7.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote