Thread: General Disney +
View Single Post
Old 18-06-2022, 19:09   #11
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Disney +

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aguero9320 View Post
It’s probably the best of the main streamers. Netflix is a shadow of its former self, Prime is terrible bar some classic films and NOW is all-round strange.
You must be joking! Netflix remains the main streamer of choice and carries the most and the best new originals than any other streamer.

Prime does have a lot on it, but many people are very lazy when it comes to searching for more programmes. Have you tried searching ‘Amazon originals’? Too many people choose their viewing by reference to the highlighted choices on the main screen. I add new programmes that interest me for my watchlist as they come out, and I have amassed a huge number of programmes that I want to see in the future.

I think perhaps you just need to be more organised and ensure you manage your watchlists each week.

There are very few original programmes for adults on Disney+ at present but I am sure that will change with time.