View Single Post
Old 10-04-2021, 10:19   #28
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Prince Philip has Died R.I.P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
All this fawning and effusions about Prince Philip is mere virtue signalling.

When the Queen dies, that’ll be worth the mourning. Prince Charles and Andrew? Not worth a half-penny. The rest of them, nobodies to merit disruption to the norms.

While I’m at it, the near-State funeral for Maggie was entirely justified.

---------- Post added at 09:44 ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 ----------

What’s the 160 years got to do with anything? A man of 99 has died. A worthy man indeed by all accounts. But 8 days of national mourning? That’s ridiculous.

My priority was Masterchef; instead it’s wall-to-wall Prince Philip and extremely tedious.

My condolences obviously go to the Queen, whom Prince Philip wasn’t.

Hope you have a DVD for tonight