View Single Post
Old 20-03-2019, 07:45   #224
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
Re: Climate Change - record World temp. rises in Feb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I was talking about the apparent deception of the scientists who produced the original hockey stick graph that
initially led me to question what we were being told.

---------- Post added at 13:16 ---------- Previous post was at 13:11 ----------

Why so argumentative? I was simply challenging the view that carbon emissions were the cause of any global warming and whether temperatures were being adjusted to take into account legitimate matters or were being manipulated.

I don't recall saying we should not be doing anything and in fact I have welcomed any attempt to clean up the atmosphere.
But why are you challenging the scientific consensus? If it is not on the basis of "knowing you are right" then it must be on the basis of verified peer reviewed evidence, correct? If the latter then please share ..