View Single Post
Old 16-02-2017, 21:31   #238
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
There's a possibility they have something relating to the CIA directly interfering in an election whilst under the Obama Administration, at leas that's what is claimed but in fairness, what's the surprise? I think we're all fairly certain they've done it before Obama and will continue to do it after.
Wikileaks claim a lot of things they don't deliver on. I say 'they' but it's the bail-jumper hiding in the embassy really.

I don't doubt the CIA seek to get information on possible world leaders for the same reason the NSA would know who in the United States are contacting people of prominence in Russian politics. They more than likely want to influence elections too although I highly doubt they would do so to an ally such as France, the political cost is far too high for meagre gains.

Assange can keep tweeting stuff that continues to get attention. I am sure when he has stuff on Macron, who just happens to be the most pro-NATO of the candidates in the French election, he'll release it.

I wonder if he'll ever honour his promise to give himself up if Manning is pardoned?