View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 00:08   #3654
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Post-Brexit Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
As you correctly pointed out both Irish and Commonwealth citizens voted. Which is over 3 million in London alone... You say that the majority from the commonwealth voted to stay in, I beg to differ.
Only 3.8m voted in London so Commonwealth/Irish citizens would have formed a percentage of this figure but not 3m of it.

I didn't say the majority from the Commonwealth voted to stay in and I'm not sure this figure is known. I said "I can imagine Irish nationals would vote Remain. Many Commonwealth nationals voted leave as they felt that if immigration was reduced from the EU, it would increase from Commonwealth countries."