View Single Post
Old 21-05-2018, 23:16   #1191
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Great opinion piece, sums up my thoughts exactly....

http://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary...protect-us-all
I thought these X-files deep state theories were dead and buried but they seem to have been resurrected by Trump and pals.

Firstly, I do think a deep state does exist in some poorer countries with less developed democracies. For example, we've seen the Turkish and Indonesian armies take over those countries when they felt the goverment was not too its fancy. The US has no history of this. The fact that sitting presidents like Nixon, Clinton and Trump can be investigated shows no one is above the law and that's the way it should be.

ironically, despite Trump's allegations, he has clearly benefited from the FBI's actions. The Bureau re-opened an inquiry into Hillary Clinton’s mishandling of official emails publicly...whilst keeping mum about its suspicions of links between the Russian state and the Trump campaign.