View Single Post
Old 21-05-2018, 10:17   #1187
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I’m sorry Damien, you don’t like the fact that the DNC potentially acted totally illegal here. There is definitely evidence of them funding the Fake Dossier (and tried to hide that funding).
Well I've outlined my issue with it. I would not unsurprised if the DNC would have acted illegally, I don't have any allegiance to the institutions of a foreign country and American politics is far more corrupt than our own. I don't think that corruption is limited to one side of the aisle.

But you're saying Obama spied on Trump for which there is no evidence. All the 'evidence' given relate to the FBI investigation into Russian interference in the election where they tapped the phone of a suspect and sent an undercover agent to meet suspects.

They do not show, as you've claimed, that the agent was 'embedded' in the Trump campaign to spy on Trump. Just as the fact the CIA bugged the phone calls of foreign leaders doesn't equate to evidence they spied on Trump.