View Single Post
Old 18-01-2021, 05:27   #12
roughbeast
cf.mega poster

Services: Vodafone/City Fibre Gigafast 900
roughbeast has reached the bronze age
roughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze age
Re: Faster upload speeds. aka. full 10% on all packages?

Quote:
Originally Posted by copernob View Post
I think Virgin are beginning to Price themselves out of the market with yet another £3:50p price rise, year after year. If I don't get a decent deal I'll be going from the 350Mbt down to the 300 or 250 (whatever the next lowest is) Had enough. Funny thing is, they still the fastest around and they know it..
With the Vodaphone/City Fibre symmetrical 1Gb service rolling out, this won't be for long. Combining this with Sky's TV only package, works out considerably cheaper than VMs minimum TV with its 1Gb service. Few current VM customers would quibble with the difference between Vodaphone's actual speeds of 900Mb/900Mb and Virgin's 1.2Gb/50Mb available broadband.
roughbeast is offline   Reply With Quote