Thread: Anorexia
View Single Post
Old 16-08-2018, 10:16   #20
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Anorexia

Such a sad and frustrating illness. I have been reading all your posts Hom3r and my heart goes out to you all. I may not be posting much at the moment but please know that I am here most days, hoping to hear that that things improve.

Hang in there, you are one of the most caring people it has been my pleasure to know and if there is anything I can do, even if it's just giving you a shoulder to lean on I will be here for you.