View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 10:11   #6
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Re: Android Apps you should try

Here are some apps I recommend

YouVersion - Bible app - allows some versions to be download for offline usage and has versions in so many languages including proper English (we use it to send verses to children we sponsor in Africa) - also has study plans the quality of which can vary

SignBSL - online video dictionary of British Sign Language - can you spot the southpaws?

Archery Score Pad - as it says. The paid version isn't that expensive and it much better than the free. You can score multiple archers, has on screen signature collection to sign sheets, can email sheets to score collator, export database to dropbox and more. It also has the handicap and classification data built in.