View Single Post
Old 02-02-2019, 19:56   #5168
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Escape Room (2019): 6/10

In the past I have given films 6/10 because they were on the verge of being bad or something was wrong with them. There isn't anything wrong with this film and I was happy to keep watching it to see what happened because it kept your on the edge of your seat. The only thing which stopped it from getting a higher score was lack of substance in the story but I think the entire horror genre suffers from that imho. It is defo worth a watch if you like the mystery/detective type films/series and like to think and suss stuff about while you are watching. I thought this would be a standalone film but the closing scene makes you think there is more to it so I hope it does well enough to warrant a sequel. It has already made $80m and it couldn't have cost that much to make.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote