Thread: 500M Check my levels please
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2021, 09:43   #16
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Check my levels please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire16 View Post
are Technicians timed on jobs timed? i.e. they have a certain amount of time on a job?
they do have an allotted time because they obviously have to make another visits during the day however they are allowed ample time to investigate and repair your fault which includes a cup of tea/coffee and a chin wag.

As I mentioned before, his time also includes a trip to your street cab and checking the power levels at the tap point (which are very good). Show him the rs levels and tell him you can reset them now and they'll be in their hundreds again by the end of the day. It shouldn't be like that on every single channel and there can only be a a few reasons and explanations as to what is causing it. It is all about providing him with the information and data he needs to troubleshoot and make a definitive diagnosis.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote