View Single Post
Old 29-05-2020, 19:28   #62
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Trump gets fact checked

The (former) police officer has been arrested and charged with murder now.

---------- Post added at 19:28 ---------- Previous post was at 19:26 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
Talking to my old boss (now my subordinate) who lives in St Paul there's much more to come from this yet.

The police precinct that was torched yesterday was only two blocks away from our office. MSP has changed significantly in the past 10 years/ it's now one of the most prominent locations in the US for tech outside of Silicon Valley. It's was turning into an amazing place

I'm surprised at this as the police i used to stand around talking to at the Hewing hotel when i was jet lagged and having a cigarette at 3am we're very friendly and always had time to chat.

Lovely place MSP even if you have to get used to 'Minnesota nice
What is driving the protests? I have been following this today and it's one of the few times where everyone seems to be angry at the police and believe George Floyd was murdered. Even Trump wasn't defending the police on it. Right-wing media in the states were saying he was murdered.

Is it just an expression of anger?
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote