Thread: US Timeline The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2020, 20:03   #142
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: The Mandalorian

When you literally smash a ship into the planet a bit of welding isn't going to get it up and running again. What happened is the stupidest and last thing I was expecting to see. I thought either Yoda was going to do some jedi magic or the rebel pilots were going to give him a hand. I would have been happy with either of those. Instead we had a couple of hour of welding which magically fixed any fuel and oil leaks in the engines, fixed any delicate components in the engines etc etc etc..........
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote