View Single Post
Old 09-10-2020, 09:11   #146
ozsat
cf.mega poster

Services: 1.2Gb/100Mb, VMTV (UHD), Freesat HD, Freeview HD, SkyQ (UHD), BTtv (UHD), DAB+
ozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful one
Re: Virgin TV 360 users (Horizon)

May be the same.

The media box does not respond for a short time. I've had this a few times on both boxes - and still have it after the 4.27 upgrade I think. I assumed it was something like a data refresh hodling it up.

Seen the CS2401 twice on mini-box only - not in past week or so.

Never see an HDMI change - set to auto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul0363 View Post
Got this from a friend in Holland who has the Ziggo version of the 360.

What has been changed in 4.27?
Bug fixes

The App Store could sometimes not be opened, this resulted in error code CS2401
The media box sometimes did not respond to the remote control for a short time
The set HDMI resolution on the media box sometimes changed from 4K to 1080p. Sometimes the other way around. All cases where the set resolution changes without any action from the user should be resolved.
When playing a paused live TV session, you briefly got a black screen

Improvement of ease of use and other adjustments:

By simulating the buttons on the remote control with voice control commands, you can now use some voice control commands in Youtube. For example: 'pause', 'play', 'go back'.

I don't know how much applies to the VM version but the You Tube voice control definitely works!
ozsat is offline   Reply With Quote