Thread: Football Season 2019/2020 Football
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2019, 20:53   #69
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Season 2019/2020

Bruce doesn't matter. If a takeover can't go through which right now we're assuming it isn't via BZG's cryptic tweet, then the club will implode. The fan base is falling apart at the minute.

Newcastle fans aren't going to be bothered about Bruce because they're not going to around to see the fallout.

Anyway at 7pm tonight multiple groups announced a boycott for the Arsenal game. Already had early figures showing they've lost 10,000 season ticket renewals. I can't join in as bar that 5th placed season. I'd already started avoiding the club.

I've been silent because I'm speechless. BZG announced they'd completed everything yesterday but then went onto say if it doesn't get done then both parties tried. So you either haven't completed everything or Mike's having none of it.

They warned the fat man. If Rafa went then they went. Speaking of which. He's now starting to throw digs at Ashley and Lee Charnley. Also we already expected relegation if there was no forthcoming takeover. Ashley if continuing wants to continue his tried and tested formula. The mistake he made was letting someone bigger than Keegan in the building and letting the fans rally behind him. Idiots. I'm about done with all things Newcastle until he's gone. I'd rather watch Anthony Joshua get chinned by a podgy Mexican every weekend.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 09-07-2019 at 21:06.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote