Thread: Football Season 2019/2020 Football
View Single Post
Old 24-06-2019, 19:36   #39
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Season 2019/2020

Neither.

Benitez found out he was leaving via friend who'd seen it on sky. Incredible stuff again from Mike Ashley and Co. Completely incapable and unworthy of running a football club.

The club are running propoganda that they tried to renegotiate this week but Rafa declined. Rafa camp says that staying was the priority and NUFC were unwilling to negotiate.

Isn't really a hard task in choosing who to believe here. The compulsive liar that is destroying the club piece by piece or a manager that's had so many better offers abroad and declined them to run this crap pot of a club.

I'd never thought I'd reach the point in saying if Mike Ashley is still in charge at the end of the summer, I absolutely hope HMRC come back and destroy the club. To rephrase an old quote. I'd rather see it at the bottom of the league than at the hands of this man.