View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 04:17   #1
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Anthony Joshua is destroyed in New York.

It came. All the same mistakes he made against Klitschko. The absolute cockiness on this very same night. Anthony Joshua was brutally exposed. Mistakes and a performance you'd expect from Amir Khan.

We'll have no issue getting the Wilder fight now. Joshua just ate a huge slice of humble pie in an embarrassing performance. The kind I'd expect from Amir Khan. Ignore your corner and chase a finish for absolutely no reason. It nearly cost him against Klitschko and its absolutely cost him now. Eddie Hearn has probably fallen apart.

Deontay Wilder knocks out Anthony Joshua 8/10 times. I can't work out how someone as quick and powerful as Wilder doesn't catch Joshua at some point, even so you're guaranteed to land on him if you hit the mat first because he'll chase you with his chin in the air. Joshua just became the underdog. I can imagine Whyte and Parker fancy rematches and honestly I could see Whyte putting an end to Joshua with a lucky hook. Even with a rematch this is an absolute mountain to get over.

Cardio questions have been answered. It's awful. This needs addressing.
Chin is suspect. He's been rocked by pretty much every hard shot he's ever taken. Which in fairness have been against big punchers.
His boxing ability is solid.
His boxing IQ. Truly awful. Wipe that smile of his face when he's got his hands down and his chin in the air. He's not Conor McGregor.

I so wanted AJ to be the face of Heavyweight boxing for a long time to come and after Klitschko all ran smoothly. I'd assumed he'd learn from the experience and well you get better of course. Apparently that's selective. Echoing above but it's absolutely infuriating to see someone as talented as Joshua make mistakes like this. Even more so when he then goes on to compare it to that in the post fight. Keep your hands up, stop chasing opponents when you've got a monumental reach advantage and listen to your corner. Without a doubt there's a rematch clause. If he can't get this done then he's done.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 02-06-2019 at 04:46.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote