Thread: US Timeline The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 13-02-2021, 22:42   #304
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Mandalorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I guess I’m spoiled by being old enough to have been brought up on British TV pre-realism, when everything was presented as electronic theatre and you were supposed to engage your imagination to overcome the limitations of VFX and studio-bound storytelling.

Luke’s face could have been better rendered for sure, but to say it ruined anything is a bit much.
Do you know, I watched the episode again tonight and it wasn’t as bad as I got all worked up about. It was by no means good, but neither was it as bad as I initially took umbrage to.

So I admit, I may have over reacted a tad.