View Single Post
Old 30-09-2019, 21:43   #8
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Latest IOS update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
My iPad hasn’t acknowledged the existence of an update until just now when I asked it to check manually. It’s offering me “ipadOS” 13.1.2. Should I get it or wait for 13.1.3 ... or 13.2?
Wait for 13.2 if you're not bothered. This update contains some nice things for the iPad tho.

Bit of a rough rollout for Apple on this release. If it wasn't for the time pressure of the release of the iPhones they wouldn't have held off a couple of weeks IMO. The reports in the early Summer from developers were that this version was a bit ropey, it improved greatly towards the end of August but clearly not quick enough.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote