View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 06:17   #9
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Conor McGregor vs Khabib Nurmagomedov - UFC 229

Khabib retains for now. Hugged him to death as expected but what followed was the most disgraceful thing in the history of UFC. Khabib jumped out and started attacking trainers followed by a fighter attacking conor from behind.

Don't be shocked to potentially see a DQ or a title strip followed by suspension. There will absolutely be a contract termination for the fighters involved that jumped into the ring.

Only round Conor had success was the third but naturally as soon as he starts to land he gets his legs tied up and down to the floor we went. What's there to say though. Khabib fought to his strengths and thus deservededly won but he's truly messed this up something rotten. I think McGregor will be humble but the anti Khabib motion I mentioned earlier just gained millions of more voices.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 07-10-2018 at 06:44.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote