View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 17:28   #1
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
World Super Series Boxing - EUBANK JR VS YILDIRIM October 7th

I love this Super MW and Cruiser series. Usyk vs Huck was great, it leads to potential fights that would otherwise have been dodged. Eubank and Groves are almost guaranteed to meet in the semi finals. Obviously on the other hand it's stacked full of up and comers vs world champion level boxers.

Eubank Jr then, can't stand him. He's been riding the bum train too long and constantly hypes up how he's the best Middle and super middleweight in the world. Then I always remember how he called Golovkin out, was sent a contract to sign for Golovkins camp and given a deadline for the fight. They waited until the very last hour and then claimed they couldn't find a pen.

Groves has a fair chance of putting him away, Golovkin butchers him and Canelo schools him over 12. This guy is so far from being the best at this present time that I wonder if he'll ever make a real step up. He's starting to look more like Kell Brook.

Yildirim is a fairly unknown, his biggest name is a semi-retired Glen Johnson and he's got a padded record like Eubank but i'd say Yildirim's is considerably worse.

Eubank should win. It's one of those where I'm not too bothered about the result though.

http://worldboxingsuperseries.com/