View Single Post
Old 21-08-2010, 08:21   #188
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Re: What are your best and worse TV ads?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
That stupid BT advert with that idiot from My Family. Aparently 1.6 million people voted to decide "what happens next" in it. I really can't understand the mentality of people who do that.
Guess what Russ, how sad am I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
The Five alive Dodo advert is making me smile at the moment. Sorry Tinky, maybe the cute value will ware off soon.
Once you've seen it a few times jo it does start to grate, as with most adverts. At the moment it seems most of them are grating, what's wrong with me? Obviously watching too much telly. The one that makes me very sad is Specsavers collie ad http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq3H1QZlct0
but my favourite ad of all time (don't know what product it's for) is where a dog is lying on the mat looking at the lovely fire, when in comes the cat and lies beside him, followed by the mouse, all to the tune of 'Will you still love me tomorrow' ah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
I don't like the new Nissan ad, its a rip-off of the Sony paint exploding ads.
Agreed Hom3r, and must have cost a packet to make.
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote