View Single Post
Old 10-11-2023, 14:15   #10
Rillington
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media, DAB
Rillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Mobile companies and offshored call centres

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I’ve spoken to EE customer services a number of times down the years and the only offshore agent I recall speaking to was working from home in Ireland. I’ve always found them helpful, they seem to know their stuff and if you are able to talk technical with them at all (for local signal issues, for example, if you can check a site like Cellmapper and suggest to them to cell ID they should be looking at) then they tend to be quite enthusiastic.
I have now had to make the change and for now I have gone with EE and I am pleasantly surprised by how good their call centres have been so far, both on Tyneside and Belfast. I'm also paying less than I was with Plusnet Mobile.

Whether I stick with them long term remains to be seen but for now, I've been impressed.
Rillington is offline   Reply With Quote