View Single Post
Old 04-03-2021, 18:26   #35
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Cable Forum Vaccinations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carth View Post
Here's something I forgot to add, maybe someone can throw light on it . .

Before the jab I was asked if I'd had Covid 19, to which I answered no and was given the jab.

I could however, be asymptomatic and not know it (as could anyone), so what's the point of the question if there's no further check?

Does the body react differently if antibodies are already present, or do they feel it's a waste of a jab if you've already had it and survived?
Way back I am sure that it was noted that unless you had a fairly severe covid infection then very few antibodies were generated. I think it was when they were harvesting plasma with high antibody levels to transfuse into the patients who were on ventilators and nothing else was working. I don't think being asymptomatic would have any adverse effect on the way our bodies would cope with the vaccination as there wouldn't be much of a system overload.

Maybe they are asking about any previous Covid-19 infection so that stats of some form could be used in the future. <<shrug>> I was asked the same question when I had my first jab in early January.

Probably best ignore my ramblings meds are kicking in.