View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 16:23   #27
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
To be fair I'd rather be in a religious minority amongst 60 million on the whole relatively decent folk than 5 million with plenty of sectarian tendencies among them.

My own view is that the SNP would be better campaigning for independence down here, polls have proven the English as a majority would vote for independence now given the opportunity but as ever in this great democracy we aren't given a say and that just how wee Alec likes it, bleat on knowing full well he'll never have to follow through and take responsibility for full blown independence.
If Scotland became independant of the UK then others would follow and eventually England would all alone and effecly independent from the (now defunt) UK![COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 16:23 ---------- Previous post was at 16:17 ----------

link: http://www.cardatabase.net/modifiedairlinerphotos/search/photo_search.php?id=00010870

If Scotland becomes independant, they I would presuame a new natioal carrier for Scotland would be formed, this is what their Livery would look like!
Alan Fry is offline   Reply With Quote