View Single Post
Old 06-10-2021, 22:00   #226
nffc
cf.mega poster

Services: Freeview, Sky+, 100 Mb/s VM BB, mega i7 PC, iPhone 13, Macbook Air
nffc has a nice shiny star
nffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny star
Re: Cable Forum Vaccinations

Interesting to see the demographic on here (and reading back through this, that quite a few were talking on here about getting 2nd jabs way before I'd been offered my 1st) is now to the point you're talking about 3rd jabs (which is what they are, even though you guys who didn't get mRNA vaccines the first time around will be) which possibly we'll never get.

Also, as a slight off topic diversion - that I'd still been checking in on here sporadically but not really posting much, but that the people on here seems to be the same (great) crowd as before, but all a bit older, and with what doesn't appear to be much younger blood at the other end, so I still feel like one of the younger ones :o