View Single Post
Old 10-01-2020, 23:47   #24
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Really surprised that his works!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
I see you've been googling obscure words again! There was nothing bitter or abusive about my post, it's common sense to be against the funding of terrorism.

Nobody needs lessons from you about etiquette, you seem to revel in stirring things up by being unpleasant at times.

---------- Post added at 22:11 ---------- Previous post was at 22:08 ----------

Interesting that you don't pay for it, surely there must be something in it somewhere along the line for those that facilitate this service??

You might as well cancel VM now, will your slingbox work with this system for when you're abroad?
Nice ad hominem attack there, Richard - shame it isn’t based in actuality (you know, due to the fact that I have previously posted using that word on Cable Forum eight times, the first time nearly twelve years ago).

https://www.cableforum.uk/board/show...e#post34497525

Anyhoo, back in Realityville
Quote:
Nobody needs lessons from you about etiquette, you seem to revel in stirring things up by being unpleasant at times
Projection, much?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 433B34CF-29DB-4CA1-BFE6-79E613D313EB.jpg (151.1 KB, 21 views)
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote