Old 10-01-2020, 22:11   #22
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation
Re: Really surprised that his works!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
I disagree with vituperative posting...

You could have said "did you know that it has been shown that the funds from this sort of activity has been used by the same criminals who are involved in human trafficking and illegal drug supply? You may wish to reconsider this.", rather than "It appears that you are happy to fund terrorism, human trafficking etc"...
I see you've been googling obscure words again! There was nothing bitter or abusive about my post, it's common sense to be against the funding of terrorism.

Nobody needs lessons from you about etiquette, you seem to revel in stirring things up by being unpleasant at times.

---------- Post added at 22:11 ---------- Previous post was at 22:08 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itshim View Post
Sorry Richard it cost me NOTHING wouldn't take anything. Has been on friend's tv for nearly two years. Sure not short of a dollar or two but never pay more than I have too .Only a fool does that! Question how does this differ from Kodi ? Except it's free!
Interesting that you don't pay for it, surely there must be something in it somewhere along the line for those that facilitate this service??

You might as well cancel VM now, will your slingbox work with this system for when you're abroad?
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote